Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 Empty Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Post by Joe Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Much to the delay of any updates; I've been keeping myself busy on Wattpad and dealing with with things in my life.

Not to fear though, I've decided to return to the old logo with the link of the site at the bottom:

On another note: Updates will be coming quite frequently on the site as I recently found a new idea for the graphics on the site such as the background. Be on the lookout for it.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 Empty Re: Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Post by BankaiCake Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:29 pm

i know i havent been around much to help out however i have in the past 3 months lost my uncle my friend and to my disma yi have found that the woman i love with every fiber of my being has less than 2 weeks left to live, she has itp it is a blood disorder that does not allow her to make enough platelets so her blood seeps through her pores. to everyone who has a loved one hold them close and cherish every waking moment with them, because you never know when it could all be shattered like fine china. ill be taking my leave for now.
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm sorry for your losses, and any upcoming losses, Bankai. You can never prepare yourself for things such as these, but I can't really compare myself to you like that. I can only wish you the best of luck with whatever comes your way.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down