Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday, June 13, 2014 - New E-Mails, Minor Staff Updates, and a Blog

Go down

Friday, June 13, 2014 - New E-Mails, Minor Staff Updates, and a Blog Empty Friday, June 13, 2014 - New E-Mails, Minor Staff Updates, and a Blog

Post by Joe Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:51 am

I made new e-mails for the site.

Administrator e-mail (If you need to report a staff member directly to me):

jgross@animetalk.biz

Support e-mail (If you have a problem and need it solved):

support@animetalk.biz

Community e-mail (If you have any general questions on the site and how it works or need to report a user):

community@animetalk.biz

Also, I've changed a bit of the hierarchy of the staff roles. I, the Lead Administrator, do not handle Moderators anymore. The Community Manager, BankaiCake, does. If you want to inquire about becoming a moderator, you ask him. He deals and handles with all Moderators specifically.

I'm acting as Support Manager, Head Coder, and Lead Graphics Designer at the moment. If you have any inquires please ask me for now. I'll keep you all posted when those lead roles will be filled in.

The Community Manager has the right to veto my administrator acts if they are unruly to the site and it's rules. I also approve the moderators he wants to add on. Same with the Support Manager. The Support Manager sends any bug reports to me and the Head Coder and I will fix them as soon as we can.

To break up the roles and the complete control of the site, I can not and will not handle Moderators directly. When I get a Support Manager, that'll be he/she's job to handle the Support Team, and the same thing with the Graphics Team.

This update may seem like not much of an update at all, but I've been getting PM's and e-mails about me adding people to be Moderators. Again, that is not my job.

On another note, I have added a blog that can be found at the footer of the site labeled "About". It'll redirect you to the Webs site that I made for the site that is purely information-based and set on the focal point to know more about the staff members and the site itself. There's a blog on there as well that will be updated with the news and updates about the site.

A quick link to the website can be found here.

That is all.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down