Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jiin is now a part of this little empire.]

3 posters

Go down

[Jiin is now a part of this little empire.] Empty [Jiin is now a part of this little empire.]

Post by JiiinJiiin Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:17 pm

I like salad, and stepping on glass with boots on. Currently an entertainment design student, which explains why I'm (happily) broke. When I'm not trying to art for profit$, I either kayak or transmogrify into a slug on my parlor floor. I love shiny things, and playing games. YAY FOR SALAD~!

Squish me for good luck. It's nice to meet you all.
JiiinJiiin
JiiinJiiin
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

[Jiin is now a part of this little empire.] Empty Re: [Jiin is now a part of this little empire.]

Post by Joe Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Welcome to the site, JiiJii. We have a Facebook Page, and also the Review form is open if you're interested in leaving your feedback about the site.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

[Jiin is now a part of this little empire.] Empty Re: [Jiin is now a part of this little empire.]

Post by JiiinJiiin Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:29 am

Bap wrote:Welcome to the site, JiiJii. We have a Facebook Page, and also the Review form is open if you're interested in leaving your feedback about the site.
Thanks, Bap. I'll check out the review form.
JiiinJiiin
JiiinJiiin
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by iCandyKillz Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:41 am

Welcome JiiinJiiin, please enjoy your stay~ ;3
iCandyKillz
iCandyKillz
Academy Student

http://phanime.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum