Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there!

2 posters

Go down

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by Mist Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:33 pm

I'm mill3niumkid, pleasure to meet you!

I love music,anime and video games. I listen to music 24/7 and I've been studying music theory, music history, the piano and the alto saxophone for a total of 5 years and if you're a music enthusiast like me, feel free to talk to me about music! AS for anime, I'm still a newbie. Ive watched 7 animes in total; Bleach, Naruto and Naruto shippuden, highschool of the dead, death note, shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan) and fairy tail. Feel free to recommend me any anime you'd think I would like.I mostly play games on different consoles, and the only game I play on pc is league of legends. I play on Euw and my username is thehiddenmist, so dont hesitate to addme if you'd like to play a game!

Well, that's all. If you have any questions, ask me anything!

Mist
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by Joe Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Well, I welcome you to the site, Mist. O: If there's any problems, don't hesitate to ask questions.

If you would allow yourself to; I made some minor updates to the Privacy Policy, Disclaimer, and Terms of Service. I would like you to review them whenever you can.

Also, we have a Facebook Page
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum