Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CODE GEASS DUBBED

3 posters

Go down

CODE GEASS DUBBED Empty CODE GEASS DUBBED

Post by Neesama Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:41 am

HURR, hello gurls. here i am DA GREATEST GRANNY EVER lol! 
actually,it is rare to me to watch dubbed anime. but there is one anime i watched in dubbed. it is CODE GEASS. Asking why ? it is because code geass's story line is about Holy Britannian Empire ,a nation born from the defeated remnants of the British Empire. Watch code geass subbed here. British/britannian speak english. i don't blame subbed as original version. but it is better to get britannian speak english. it is more "WHOAHHH". also lelouch is a teenager. his voice in dubbed makes him sounds older than his age. his voice actor in dubbed is more match. the other reason, i like the way how euphimia says " oh my my" in english,sounds so european's princess xD.
Well...thats all.if you don't get what i mean, i really am sorry for my horrible english. it is better if this site has an editor to help people with horrible grammar like me xD
Neesama
Neesama
Academy Student

http://heidyneesan.chatango.com/

Back to top Go down

CODE GEASS DUBBED Empty Re: CODE GEASS DUBBED

Post by newfagz Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:50 pm

i agree with heidddy sama *^* but i only watched 12 episodes dubbed of code geass XD cause if i press go to the next episode, it randomly does subbed or dubbed.
newfagz
newfagz
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by JiiinJiiin Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:56 pm

I watched R1 and R2 subbed, but I watched some of the dub and it's actually really enjoyable LOL. The problem with subs is sometimes what you hear being said and what you see translated at the bottom don't match up, and it gets distracting. Dub pretty much eliminates that issue, so long as you're immersed enough. In the case of Code Geass, it was pretty swell.

...Besides, you get the Yong Bosch and the Lowenthal. HOW CAN IT GO WRONG? Those two are a winning combination, imo.
JiiinJiiin
JiiinJiiin
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down