Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday, November 18, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Forum Changes, Footer Link

Go down

Monday, November 18, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Forum Changes, Footer Link Empty Monday, November 18, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Forum Changes, Footer Link

Post by Joe Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:00 am

HTML code now works on the site. I addressed the issue myself by delving into the Administrator interface and found that the original style disabled HTML using a code of sorts. But, every member can now include HTML code in their posts if they want to instead of using BBCode. Mostly all HTML tags work except for the < title> tag. I have no clue why, but it disrupts for me at least. It doesn't show any of the code if it's encased in that. (For reasons, I had to separate it from the rest of its code, because it literally deletes text on the website and blocks everything else after it. To prevent errors from happening, please refrain from using that specific tag)

I've made some forum changes. I added some sub-forums to the Specific Anime Roleplay forum, so people can better define the type of roleplay they want to indulge themselves in based on some popular anime.

I've added a Footer Link to our Facebook page at the bottom of the forum as well. It's called "Facebook Page". If you have a Facebook, don't hesitate to follow us on Facebook!
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down