Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log Horizon

Go down

Log Horizon Empty Log Horizon

Post by Joe Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:26 pm

See, Log Horizon is a great anime in my opinion, even though it just came out a month ago. The main plot of the story is awesome.
Spoiler:
Honestly, I like it better than Sword Art Online. Although, I'm sure others would like to intervene and talk about it.

I think the way the story works is a way better storyline than Sword Art Online. One, because it actually talks about the game itself instead of just solely surviving. Getting to know the characters and the people around it as well. It may not be heavily based on surviving and socializing like SAO is, but it at least talks about the aspects of the game as well as the history of it, and it even has a subtle background story for each character.

Although, I do believe that Log Horizon is like Fairy Tail, only based in a video game-type anime.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Log Horizon Empty Re: Log Horizon

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:43 pm

I agree. Also, the anime overall gives off a really 'fun' feel and maintains a bright and light hearted aesthetic without diluting the gravity of the dire situation that the characters are in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:45 pm

If anything, I could compare it to a video game-based anime version of Fairy Tail. Except, I would prefer Log Horizon more so commonly, whereas Fairy Tail just seems a bit cliche to me.
Spoiler:
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:27 am

Hmmm, i've haven't seen Fairy Tail yet. It's on my list though, so i might give it a try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum