Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyou Koi Wo Hajimemasu~

Go down

Kyou Koi Wo Hajimemasu~ Empty Kyou Koi Wo Hajimemasu~

Post by SabreOrchid Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Kyou koi wo hajimemasu, (I know, long title, but it's worth it) is a romance manga. It revolves around a girl, Tsubaki Hibino. Tsubaki, is extremely talented in hairstyling, and enjoys to do her younger sisters hair. But she thinks that fashion doesn't suit her, so on the first day of high school, she shows up with two twin braids, and a knee length skirt.

Kouta Tsubaki,  the smartest student in the school ,and the hottest. His womanizer characteristic attracts every female body in the school, except one, Tsubaki Hibino. Kouta tends to bully/tease straight laced girls, and Tsubaki becomes his new target. But with his constant teasing, Tsubaki becomes agitated. She  grabs a pair of scissors, and without thinking,she cuts his shoulder length hair.

Kouta pulls Tsubkai out, and demands that she pay him 50 000 yen, or her body. Tsubaki misunderstands the meaning, and forces him to crouch down, she pulls out a pair of scissors and begins to trim his hair. Kouta becomes irritated by Tsubaki's blunt nature and decides to make a bet with her, if he could get Tsubaki to fall in love with him, he wins.

*I won't spoil the rest for you ;3, but I'm pretty sure I got some things wrong.. Oh wells! you can read the rest yourself!*
SabreOrchid
SabreOrchid
Genin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum