Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you bring with you to a tiny deserted island?

+2
BankaiCake
JiiinJiiin
6 posters

Go down

Who would you bring with you to a tiny deserted island? Empty Who would you bring with you to a tiny deserted island?

Post by JiiinJiiin Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:58 am

It's sort of an unproductive topic, and the mods are free to delete it, if it's too derp. I considered putting it in the "roleplay" section, but since I'm not asking you to step into the shoes of a character you made up, I put it under "general."
I couldn't help it; I was curious, and I wanted to know how people would respond.

Given that you endured a plane crash and made it to shore via a shrunken, salty inflatable raft, who would you prefer to forge a survival with on this island?

You're limited to four other people.
You have 3 cans of peaches, saltine crackers, and sores from all that nasty salt water rubbing all over you.
JiiinJiiin
JiiinJiiin
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Who would you bring with you to a tiny deserted island? Empty Re: Who would you bring with you to a tiny deserted island?

Post by BankaiCake Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:40 am

does it have to be an anime character? (keeping true to the forum) or can i take you ? o3o
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Who would you bring with you to a tiny deserted island? Empty Re: Who would you bring with you to a tiny deserted island?

Post by Joe Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:32 am

I did the honor of moving your topic to Off Topic Chat. It didn't comply well with the other forums unless it was anime-based.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:14 pm

i would have done the same but i can only mess with my own topics :3
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:59 pm

You moderate this Off Topic Chat forum though. If posts need to be moved appropriately, then move them and say you did.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:06 am

uhm o/ teach me how plox
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:34 pm

You are to contact Yahmelehxi for your moderator training and rules and what not.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:43 pm

(o.o)7 Understood sir
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by JiiinJiiin Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:26 pm

I guess I should have clarified this sooner, but I meant anime characters.
JiiinJiiin
JiiinJiiin
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Topic moved again.. xD
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SabreOrchid Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:21 pm

how many times have this been moved...
SabreOrchid
SabreOrchid
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by MagisType Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:40 am

I like how so many posts are here and none of them actually respond to the original Razz Well I'd bring Nagi from Hayate the Combat Butler cause she's rich and cute -w-
MagisType
MagisType
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatsuye-Senpai Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 pm

I would bring Edward Elric, because he's an alchemist. He can make a variety of things and has been on a deserted island before. And he's cute~
Hatsuye-Senpai
Hatsuye-Senpai
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down