Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome All to AnimeTalk

3 posters

Go down

Welcome All to AnimeTalk Empty Welcome All to AnimeTalk

Post by Joe Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Welcome All to AnimeTalk J0ma

I would like to formally introduce myself to everyone here on AnimeTalk. I'm the Forum Owner, Main Founder, and Head Coder. AnimeTalk is a great way to discuss your favorite anime with anyone and everyone looking for a way to chat with other anime lovers. I have made it a privilege to add my Chatango chatroom to the Chatroom tab for people to enjoy and have fun talking to others.

My name is Joseph Gross, but you all can call me 'Joe' for short. I'm a very honest and nice individual as long as you respect me, my members, and the site. Although, I'm nice, I can also be rude with my short temper if you so wish and desire to anger me. I am willing to offer my help to anyone about the forum who needs it. Don't hesitate to message me or email me if you need help.

I solely, took the time to work and make AnimeTalk a possible friendly community for all anime lovers to come and chat as they please. I work and still am working hard on the forum as much as I possibly can. All I ask is that you all be patient with me as it expands and becomes better and obtains more traffick and more members. I shall not give up on this site.

My main reason for making AnimeTalk was for a way to have anime lovers come together and interact in a friendly community of people similar to them. Unlike anime watching sites, I can not be posting anime on here due to being tight on storage capacity and money. Though, I solely hope this can be a way for roleplayers, anime lovers, anyone really to come by and mingle with one another like a big family.

Honestly, I think I could find my place, once I find a place for everyone else. That's my main goal here: Making a way for people to come together in a peaceful environment on the internet.

If you have any questions or concerns, I can be reached here.

Also, please a take look at the Disclaimer, the Privacy Policy, and the Terms of Service.

Don't hesitate either to donate some money to the site. It comes in forms of credits, that I can spend to get a custom URL, remove ads, modify copyrights, and what not. All transactions run through Allopass and Paypal. I have no access to your credentials or credit card information, and neither does anyone else.

If you would like to donate please click here.

Last edited by Bap on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome All to AnimeTalk Empty Re: Welcome All to AnimeTalk

Post by Loke Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:07 pm

owo

Loke
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by SabreOrchid Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:56 pm

I can see u manage to get most of the waffle ppl to come hahaha~ Like a Star @ heaven 
SabreOrchid
SabreOrchid
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum