Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must Be 10 Characters Long ... but i only wanted it to be "Yo o/"

3 posters

Go down

Must Be 10 Characters Long ... but i only wanted it to be "Yo o/" Empty Must Be 10 Characters Long ... but i only wanted it to be "Yo o/"

Post by BankaiCake Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Must Be 10 Characters Long ... but i only wanted it to be "Yo o/" Bankai-cake1
  Hello there my name on this forum is BankaiCake, but my real name is Cody Parker. i'm a fan of anime like the rest of you all but it wasn't until half a year ago i found out about this new found love of japanese animation. ill tell you a little more about myself i'm 20 years of age and i live in Ohio U.S.A. i currently attend college, and my major is High Performance Automotive Technologies. i have been into cars since my dad first yelled at me to get him a 10mm. i am into more than anime, and cars however, about 6 months ago i started to get into the world of online gaming and i played a game called minecraft for a little while and came across a server whose owner was kind enough to teach me the ways of the admin and mod. Being an administrator of a server is a pain in the arse but i wouldn't trade those times in for anything. i learned so much and gained many new friends along the way, one of which is currently my best friend and the one i hold dear to my heart. im not one to judge another by the things they say but rather the actions they use to portray themselves, and as such i only wish the same in return. i have many things to learn on this journey called life but one thing is for sure i will not regret one single bit of it. i wish to fit in here and i hope to advance my knowledge of technologies and to help this forum site grow and flourish into a site that everyone has bookmarked and posts on every day, one that everyone can call theirs. Must Be 10 Characters Long ... but i only wanted it to be "Yo o/" 403949-tw32~BAN-KAI~
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Must Be 10 Characters Long ... but i only wanted it to be "Yo o/" Empty Re: Must Be 10 Characters Long ... but i only wanted it to be "Yo o/"

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:26 pm

This is so inspiring, i almost teared..not lying. Wish my post about myself was like this but, i'm weird and crazy so it's the same as that lol. Anywhooo, welcome to the site ~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Back to top Go down

Must Be 10 Characters Long ... but i only wanted it to be "Yo o/" Empty Re: Must Be 10 Characters Long ... but i only wanted it to be "Yo o/"

Post by Joe Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:00 am

xD My post was emotional too, pfft. ;c

ANYWAYS, welcome to the site, Cody. I hope you love it here, mate.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SabreOrchid Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:25 pm

BANKAI~ WELCOME CHILD~ XD i never knew my mothers bankai was cake .... v.v
SabreOrchid
SabreOrchid
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:33 am

sabre dear child there are many things i know about your mother that you do not... has she ever made you her famous banana nut bread? Very Happy
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by SabreOrchid Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:09 pm

o.e...
SabreOrchid
SabreOrchid
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:57 am

;o
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down