Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Favorite Anime and WhyEvr

2 posters

Go down

Your Favorite Anime and WhyEvr Empty Your Favorite Anime and WhyEvr

Post by Joe Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:17 pm

We all love anime, but we all have that favorite anime that we LOVE. What's your favorite anime and why?
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Anime and WhyEvr Empty Re: Your Favorite Anime and WhyEvr

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 pm

My favorite anime of all time is a yaoi and yes i know, some of you might think it's ew. Although there isn't much showing of anything vulgar so, i'm in it for the romance but, whatever. The yaoi anime is called Junjou Romantica. Both seasons where amazing, though i only skip to the main couple of the anime which is Misaki & Usagi-san. I just love the romance and how cute they are. Also, the way that certain topics are portrayed and that Misaki is a tsundere all the way. This anime makes me squeal, smile, blush and spew out the emotions that come out while watching a perfect romance. I've at least see this anime about 7 times a year since 2009 lol. I just love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:49 am

im about to raise a ruckus up in here i know it but my favorite anime is and will always be Naruto. i saw naruto when i was a kid and when we were kids who didn want to be a fkin ninja? well it carried over somehow and i found myself reading all of the mangas and trying to catch up on the episodes. yes they have a SHIT TON of fillers.. i understand it can be annoying at times but if you know me at all im a quite loyal person, and well tbh every time naruto hits kyuubi mode it sends a little shiver up my spine.. and btw if you aint NaruHina, you arent welcome hereT_T ;3
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Oh, my. This is a hard question indeed. I like and enjoy a lot of anime, but my most favorite one would have to be Shakugan no Shana.

The one true fact that I love this anime is because of the romance in it. To me, it's pitch perfect, and the fact that it goes through the hardships of crushes and admitting love to that one person is what really got me into it. Honestly, I pretty much got emotional at every episode.

The way the anime captures and portrays it's characters, and how they all connect well with one another is a motivation to me to help me write my own anime better. Even during the sad days of Shakugan no Shana, the characters know how to remain calm and happy despite the dire gravity of the situation at hand. Thus, that's why I love it so much.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down