Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday, November 8th, 2013 - Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service

Go down

Friday, November 8th, 2013 - Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service Empty Friday, November 8th, 2013 - Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service

Post by Joe Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 pm

Yes, I have finally taken the time to write out a privacy policy and disclaimer for the site. They can be found at the footer of the forum. I would HIGHLY recommend that you look at these to ensure you are familiar with them. Please take note, that I will personally ensure safety of the AnimeTalk community. My moderators will oversee formalities that hinder the community, as well as decide things based on their own opinions. If any obstructions are caused by the moderators, I, or the Head Moderator will deal with them personally.

I've added the disclaimer and privacy policy to the rules and terms of agreement.

UPDATE: I've added the Terms of Service to the website as well. Take note, that we don't phish personal information such as credit cards, and if we find out a user is doing so on this site, I will take legal matters and try my best to return your money to you. It is of our concern, but all payments run through Paypal and straight to Forumotion.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum