Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Updates, and Current Bugs

Go down

Do you all like the new theme?

Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Updates, and Current Bugs Untitl10100%Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Updates, and Current Bugs Untitl10 100% 
[ 2 ]
Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Updates, and Current Bugs Untitl100%Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Updates, and Current Bugs Untitl10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Updates, and Current Bugs Untitl100%Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Updates, and Current Bugs Untitl10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Updates, and Current Bugs Empty Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 - Minor Fixes, Updates, and Current Bugs

Post by Joe Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:17 am

Some of the codes refused to work on the website, but I have that resolved now. There should be no problem with the codes listed when posting a topic or replying to one. If there are, please report it to the Bug Report section of the forums.

Although, the site is still new, I am still constantly updating it. So far I've fixed up icons, and buttons on the site and the theme for the site is to change here after a while. It's going to get a complete make-over here in a bit once I work out some tweaks and what not.

There are only a couple minor bugs to be listed so far. HTML code doesn't work on the forums when making topics and replying, and I will address that issue here shortly once I get to the source of the problem. There's also a minor problem with the Calender that I will address shortly. It's messing up the birthdays.

On another note: You can now log in with your Facebook account. I'm in the works of creating an app page for the site as well, and that's taking more time than what I had presumed. Be patient with me though! There's a Facebook page for the website though. You can find it here: AnimeTalk Forum Community

UPDATE: The new theme came sooner than expected, and I hope everyone likes it. I literally redid EVERYTHING.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down