Anime Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, my name is nightmare96 and im a animehaulic!!

+2
Joe
nightmare96
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hi, my name is nightmare96 and im a animehaulic!! Empty Hi, my name is nightmare96 and im a animehaulic!!

Post by nightmare96 Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:18 am

Hey guys/girls, My name is Christian and I freaking love anime! I've made a list of anime's that i have watched over the past 3 months and it is getting very lengthy, If i were to of kept track of all the anime's I've watched since i started it would more than likely be about 10 to 20 pages long hahahahaha. Other than that, I am a college student with nothing better to do than play video games and watch anime. I'm definitely looking forward to meeting other anime freaks like myself! Ohh and I have been in the Graphic design stuff for about 3 years so if anyone needs help with that kind of stuff I'm pretty sure i will be able to assist you in any way i can. tongue 
Hi, my name is nightmare96 and im a animehaulic!! 648c9610
nightmare96
nightmare96
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is nightmare96 and im a animehaulic!! Empty Re: Hi, my name is nightmare96 and im a animehaulic!!

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:22 am

Welcome to the site, Nightmare. We have a Facebook Page, and also the Review form is open if you're interested in leaving your feedback about the site.

Be sure to share this site with your friends, so we can become a bigger community.

~ Bap | Lead Administrator
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

https://animetalk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is nightmare96 and im a animehaulic!! Empty Re: Hi, my name is nightmare96 and im a animehaulic!!

Post by BankaiCake Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:24 am

Bap my man i brought you a customer ;o
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:31 am

A customer? Nightmare's a friend of yours?
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmare96 Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:33 am

Yea, I'm his roommate for college lol.
nightmare96
nightmare96
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:37 am

Well, it's great to have you aboard the community of AnimeTalk. Although small we may be; I'm hoping to turn this site into a place for any and all anime lovers to come together and connect with one another,
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by JiiinJiiin Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:50 am

Good to meet you! A graphics design person, huh? That's FABULOUS~!! Like a Star @ heaven 
JiiinJiiin
JiiinJiiin
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmare96 Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:51 am

Well I am FABULOUS, I can't control it. xD
nightmare96
nightmare96
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:54 am

You're still going to be the Lead Graphics Designer, JiiJii. There's no way of getting out of that xD
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmare96 Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:55 am

Hahaha, I'll more than likely send in a Graphic Team Application in the near future. I just think it would be good for me to know my way around this site and get to know you guys better.
nightmare96
nightmare96
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:57 am

Sounds completely doable. JiiJii didn't really want the Lead position anyways, so we'll see where it goes from there in the future.

Note though, I can't afford to pay you for your services on your job.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmare96 Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:58 am

Haha, i didn't expect to be paid at all so it's all good, besides I believe I'm not cutout to be the "Lead Graphic Designer" anyways hahaha.

Last edited by nightmare96 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding on....)
nightmare96
nightmare96
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:59 am

O_O Desginers get paid ? O_O
well this is awkward... o -o
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:03 am

xD Mmkay. Honestly, I do the graphics myself as of now, but once things start kicking up with the site, it's going to be impossible for me to do anything myself. Hence why, I have my staff team divided. The way it works is that let's say I have the head ranks: Community Manager, Lead Graphics Designer, and Support Manager.

The Community Manager manages, adds, and removes Moderators on the forum and the chatroom (Except I have to make the moderators on the chatroom myself).

The Lead Graphics Designer manages, adds, and removes members to or from the Graphics Team. The Graphics Team ideally works together to create graphics for the site to further improve it's aesthetics.

The Support Manager manages, adds, and removes members to or from the Support Team. The Support Team handles the reports and ban appeals, or any bug-related issue and addresses them calmly, and then reports it to the Head Coder, Co-Administrator, or me.

@BankaiCake
Ideally, I could pay my staff members if they had a Paypal, and if I had money; but it wouldn't be much.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:08 am

oh nono i was only joking bap x3 i wouldnt ask for money... to be honest im on this site to get me away from the real world. its my way to escape.. in all actuality i should be paying a fee at the door. Smile
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmare96 Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:10 am

Ahh, The job seems simple enough, but also complex depending on how many people will be on the graphics team. Surely, It's sounds like a job i can probably handle, I would just have to setup a alarm so i can get up early enough to be on when the rest of the team will be on.
nightmare96
nightmare96
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:14 am

I don't plan on making the Graphics Team a too big team, because there isn't much to graphically improve on the site except for the small icons below each person's name on each post. Honestly; I'm going to limit control of the administrator panel to just the head ranks. Thus why, I need someone I know I can trust fully that I know wont fuck over my site and try to delete it. c __ c Also, the leads would know to stick to their respective tabs and what not. Like the graphics head would stick to the Display area, and the Support would stick to the bans and what not. The Community Manager ideally has nothing to do on the administrator besides ban people like that. In more ways than one, she's a Co-Co-Adminstrator.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmare96 Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:20 am

Well there would be no need to fear with me, I am the kind of person who will take responsibility for my actions or others depending on the situation. There is no past of me going out of my bounds and attempting something so reckless.
nightmare96
nightmare96
Graphics Team
Graphics Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:22 am

Well, now that I think about it; I can't give the edits administrator access, because they'll be moderators on all the forums, which in turn; would cause problems. I could easily provide images and what not that need to be changed or new ones to be made.

Don't know what I'm going to do for the Support Team. I'll figure that out eventually. I may even change the job of it.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:26 am

all of the jobs that would need to be done by moderators of the forums could be easily restricted with a specific panel i.e. a tab called mod panel. where they can post notes about specific bans mutes and etc. also allowing them to close inappropriate polls and topic but other than that moderators should be more of dedicated members ^-^
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:28 am

There is only one panel, and that's the Administrator Panel. There are tools and buttons for Moderators to use on the topics of the forum to delete the topic, lock it, unlock it, merge the topic with another one, or split the posts and move it to a new forum with a new topic title. They can delete, and send topics to the basket of the forum for inspection.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:30 am

but wouldnt it make some sense just to make a new page that allows only people with moderator acess to go to it that allows them to post notes on bans and such as well?
dont mean to step on toes just wondering >.<
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:34 am

I have a separate forum made for that now that I think about it. I need to put it in the footer of the forum.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BankaiCake Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:35 am

lol drat once again my good idea has been thought of already -snaps fingers and disappears- we'll meet again senor bap.... Razz
BankaiCake
BankaiCake
Community Manager
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:43 am

Alright, Bankai. Go to the footer of the forum and click the "Moderator Page" link down there. Enter in any random username and password. <_< I set up a javascript code to where you get two tries and the username and passwords match each other.
Joe
Joe
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum